idyllic hours
BONJOUR, JE M'APPELLE CARRIE.
i'm a very bad person @ Tuesday, August 24, 2010
there are things that i expect from you, things that i don't even expect myself to be able to do. i'm too easily swayed, too superficial. it's disappointing to know, it's disappointing to admit... but i am.

i don't have much faith in relationships. but it's not you, it's me. i don't have faith in myself. really though, i really want this to last. i'll try my best. i'll do my part to make this work. but like you, i don't have any guarantees.

what is this that i'm feeling? pessimistic, heartbroken, hopeless.

prepare for the worst it's not what i feel for you, you & i won't be unhappy. :) every hour, every minute, & every second was worth it i guess i miss you a little. days i will never forget
(+) follow