idyllic hours
BONJOUR, JE M'APPELLE CARRIE.
Anew @ Wednesday, August 3, 2011
It has been a year since I last posted... how eye-opening it is to see how I've matured.

I was going to delete every single post on this blog, being unable to care less about what happened before. But I stopped in the middle of my deleting because those moments nonetheless shaped me. As I revisited my older posts, I saw the naivete which I then thought I no longer possessed. But there it was, in every post, full of it. Consider it a lesson learn, maybe, but those moments did not break me -- they made me.

I was so sad, so hopeless. I see now, and I wish I could have seen before, that things could have been much worst.

i'm a very bad person prepare for the worst it's not what i feel for you, you & i won't be unhappy. :) every hour, every minute, & every second was worth it i guess i miss you a little. days i will never forget
(+) follow