idyllic hours
BONJOUR, JE M'APPELLE CARRIE.
I love learning things @ Wednesday, April 11, 2012
So I'm currently studying for Friday's chemistry midterm, and I came across a section in the text that totally blew my mind... the selective precipitation of ions in its real world applications? GOOOODNESSSSSS CHEMISTRY IS SO BEAUTIFUL. And after reading that, I went onto the next section... and it was just as mind blowing as was the previous section. It was an optional reading, but I could not help myself.

In biology, I learned that the human genome only incorporated about 2% of our DNA. AND THAT ABOUT 80% OF OUR CELLS ARE PROKARYOTIC.
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

The feeling of excitation by knowledge is the best feeling ever....

Labels:


EGGGGS A day of return Anew i'm a very bad person prepare for the worst it's not what i feel for you, you & i won't be unhappy. :) every hour, every minute, & every second was worth it i guess i miss you a little. days i will never forget
(+) follow