idyllic hours
BONJOUR, JE M'APPELLE CARRIE.
The cello and the strings @ Friday, April 27, 2012
Do you guys know the Piano Guys? Their music is so breathtakingly beautiful. I'm currently listening to their cello cover of One Republic's "Secrets". I wish I can play the cello too, or any kind of instrument as artful as they can. And listening to "Secrets" again, I just now realize what a moving song it is. Goodness I don't even have the words to articulate the emotions.



But do take a listen for yourself!! Check out the Piano Guys and Alex Boye's rendition of Coldplay's "Paradise":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=CxRMFwPpkBE&annotation_id=annotation_228366&feature=iv&v=Cgovv8jWETM

I love learning things EGGGGS A day of return Anew i'm a very bad person prepare for the worst it's not what i feel for you, you & i won't be unhappy. :) every hour, every minute, & every second was worth it i guess i miss you a little.
(+) follow